Electoral Rolls 2014
Supply of Electoral Rolls
Electoral Statistics 2014New
Special Summary Revision of Electoral Rolls, 2014 - Schedule
Systematic Voters Education and
Electoral Participation (S.V.E.E.P.)
Welcome to the official website of
The Chief Electoral Officer of Puducherry.
The Elections Department is functioning under the superintendence, directions and control of the Election Commission of India.
The Elections Department mainly deals with preparation and updation of Electoral Rolls, conduct of Elections to the Lok Sabha,
Puducherry Legislative Assembly, Office of the President and Vice-President of India and Biennial Election to the Council of
States (Rajya Sabha).
The Election Department deals with the following main Acts and Rules enacted by the Parliament:
- The Constitution of India.
- The Representation of People Act, 1950
- The Representation of People Act, 1951
- The Registration of Electors Rules, 1960
- The Parliament (Prevention of Disqualifications), Act 1959
- The Election Symbols (Reservation and Allotment) Order 1968
- The Conduct of Election Rules, 1961
- The Presidential and Vice Presidential Elections Rules, 1974
- The Delimitation Act, 2002
The Elections Department is also governed by various instructions issued by the Election Commission of India from time to time.
This site is primarily
designed to provide requisite information to the public regarding the election
machinery. It is a transparent measure to enable the public access
information regarding their electoral rights, procedures to be followed, the
officials to be contacted, etc. Various statutory forms
are also available on the site for downloading. The site also provides
ready access to the Electoral Rolls.
Elections at a Glance (1963 to 2011)
Affidavit of Candidates (2003 to 2011)
Candidates' Election Expenditure
Polling-Station-wise Votes polled in previous elections (Form-20)
Diamond Jubilee Celebrations
Information under RTI Act /